Tuesday, June 10, 2008
So it begins....
This is a scary step for me--I don't want to do anything unless it can be perfect and wonderful but of course that's not really how life works. I have been inspired by all the cute blogs my busy friends manage to create and love being able to check up on you so easily. Time to join the crowd. I can't promise to be a real frequent poster but my goal is to try to add updates each week. Now I just need to have T walk me through transferring pictures from the camera to the computer one more time.... For today I'll post some that he has already uploaded.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so glad that you are blogging! I started a couple of months ago, and fell in love with it. I have been in more contact with people this way than I have in a long time. This is a great way to keep in touch with everyone!
I'm impressed. I don't think this has to be hard or fancy. hopefully we'll be joining the world of blogging soon.
Post a Comment