Sunday, January 23, 2011
Danny's Pumpkin Patch Field Trip--October 2010
Here are the pictures from Danny's kindergarten field trip in October, which I took with my phone and couldn't get my computer to read at the time. Sarah and I were able to go along as long as we drove our own car. It was very wet and squishy out there, and the most memorable part of the day for me was getting stuck in the mud and having to be pulled out of a cornfield by a tractor! Danny was able to pick and eat an apple from the orchard and then choose his own pumpkin from the field. He and Sarah had a good time in the hay maze, and then Danny bought a caramel apple at the stand, which was his first ever! It was a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm so glad to see new postings. We love your family, and it is fun to see things on your blog.
Post a Comment